Who's That? It's dee reynolds.!

The lovely dee reynolds. won second place in the Guilty Until Proven Innocent Contest with her entry Driving Dalton and decided to snag an interview for a prize! So sorry it took me this long to post your interview but don’t fret, it’s here!!!

___
MIBBA RELATED:

Please tell the world of Mibba your name, username (the origins of it) zodiac sign and how you came upon Mibba!
I prefer to keep my real name private so I go by Dee. My username is dee reynolds. She's one of the best characters ever from the show It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and I adore everything about her. I'm a cancer and crying about it. I found out about Mibba through Quizilla (rest in peace).

What are you hoping to get out from your experience with Mibba? (become known or)
I'd love to grow and become a better writer. I've been on and off this site for years and it's been so helpful. Not just writing my own things but reading other people's work as well and learning from them.

Give me a list of your favorite stories and authors! AYE, NAME DROP THOSE PEEPS.
This is gonna sound so bad but I do most of my reading on AO3. But I will say that every single thing hellwin. writes is incredible. Seriously. Check out her stuff and you'll be amazed.

Sam’s Comment: THESE STORIES AHHH!

What is the very first story you finished? What piece are you most proud of?
The very first story I finished was Driving Dalton and it's also the story I'm most proud of. Probably because it is the only story I've ever completed.

Sam’s Comment: ayyyyy haha

Promote your stuff! Give me some of your stories and why people should check it out! SHARE THE GOLD, PASS IT AROUND AAYYE.
People should definitely check out Driving Dalton if they like wacky characters, humor, and a bit of bloodshed. And they should also read my other story Pumpkin! It's about a young woman moving from the US to England and basically starting her life over. It has comedy, drama, and the start of a potential romance.

What is one thing you do to shake (I shake it) off writer's block?

Have you joined any contests lately?
I haven't, I'm still reeling from Guilty Until Proven Innocent, but I think I'll be jumping back into contests soon enough.

Sam’s Comment: ayyyyy haha

KILL, KISS, KARDASHIAN! (Bwahahah) Give me a friend from Mibba, animal, and celebrity who you would kill, kiss or see them as a Kardashian family.
Hm.. Let’s see... I would kiss hellwin. because she's awesome, I would kill Bieber because Selena deserves better, and I firmly believe that you could put a wig on an aardvark, call it a Kardashian, and no one would know the difference.

___
GETTING TO KNOW THE INNER YOU: (random questions)

Go to your phone's album and scroll to the 175th picture. Describe and tell me about it.
It's a picture of my friend's dogs sharing a bed and cuddling.

Sam’s Comment: THAT IS SO CUTE AWW

What's the most embarrassing thing you done in your college/high school career?
One time when I was a freshman in high school I was telling my friend about this smutty gay fic that I'd read the night before, and I thought we were alone in the bathroom so I was giving her all the gorey details, and it turns out that we were not alone.

Sam’s Comment: aw that’s not so embarrassing :) i’ve done much more embarrassing things lol

Give me two truths and one lie and I'll try to guess which one is the lie.
I'm an only child.
Bop To The Top is my favorite song from HSM.
I collect hospital socks.

Sam’s Comment: I’m going to say that you aren’t an only child so the first one is the lie!

Who/what is your spirit animal?
Sophia Petrillo from The Golden Girls. We're both short, bitter, and Italian.

Sam’s Comment: HAHH YES

Are you more of a chicken nugget or chicken strip kind of person? (If you are vegan or vegetarian, I'm sorry for this question.
Chicken strips unless the nuggets are shaped like dinosaurs.

What is your go to outfit or article of clothing?
Skinny jeans, t-shirt, and my cat vans.

What shows have you binge watched this year?
So many, oh my goodness. House, It's Always Sunny, Arrested Development, Rupaul's Drag Race (team Bob!), Golden Girls, Broad City, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

What was your last text message and who did you send it to?
'Finding a parking spot now' to my mom.

---

WOOHOO Thanks for letting me interview, Dee!
May 17th, 2016 at 10:09pm