Broken-Hearted

Has anyone ever been so broken hearted you can almost feel it crumbling in your chest? Like you can close your eyes and see the crumbled mess? It's like a massacre no one else can see. But you can see it, feel it, drown in it.
That's exactly what I feel like I'm drowning in an endless sea of depression, hurt and pain... Endless heartbreak.. I'm struggling to reach the surface but all I see is blackness, death doom and destruction. How can I go on like this?
I'm calling out.... God? Family? Friend? Someone?! Anyone!?!? Help me!
All I see, all that come near seem to be people who want or need my help. I love to help and I do when I can.. But can't they see I've nothing left to give!? Look past my fake smile.. See paat the façade! Help me! Don't push me deeper with your hurts, pains and guilt. Just give me a hand.. I can't breathe much longer.. The depression is getting darker.. Soon I'm afraid, all will be black.
And would anyone truly care? Would the world suffer my loss.. Not as a whole, that is sure. My children might, but maybe they would be better off too.. My friends? I am not sure it would matter much to them. I'm not a very good friend anyway.. What would my life matter if it was over? Nothing really.
But I must struggle on. I must power through. God, help me power through. I may touch the bottom of the darkest depths of this endless sea of depression and despair but I MUST find the will to find the surface. I can't let my life end this way. Whether it matters to anyone else or not I MUST power through
May 18th, 2016 at 04:52am