Day Five | Nope

I am actually scared to do this prompt because I don't wanna hurt any feelings :'(
These are just things that annoy me, I am not trying to call out anyone, hurt any feelings, or anything like that u.u If you do any of these things I do not hold it against your character or you as a person.

5 things that irritate you about the opposite same/same sex

Men:

1. Hocking loogies in public / hocking LOUD loogies period. It's like yeah I know you need to spit because having mucus stuck in your throat is the worst feeling ever, but geez, get a tissue or go to a bathroom or something! and when all else fails at least hock it up quietly.

2. When they keep the Men's bathroom and Unisex bathrooms filthy! I once had to clean (it was the job of office workers to do it because no janitor) the bathrooms of my workplace. the Women's bathroom was near spotless but the Men and Unisex bathroom had piss literally everywhere, dry amber specks and puddles everywhere. it was gross and I had to ask a guy I work with to clean the Men's bathroom instead because I just couldn't. a Women's bathroom may smell funky sometimes and have the occasional clogged toilet but at least we don't pee on our walls and floors (well most of us anyway haha). Same thing happened to me when I was forced to use the men's bathroom at a club, the women's bathroom had a line of 15+ people and I had to go so I went into the men's bathroom and actually saw a guy peeing on the wall.

3. Sagging pants. Just no. Stop unless you just crapped your pants they should not be looking like that. OH and sagging skinny jeans...why?

4. When guys keep side chicks. If you wanted to just keep dating you should not enter a relationship! or at least (if it's your thing and/or is legal were you are) do polygamy or have an open relationship, but come on man don't have this other girl or Girls waiting on the sidelines while your GF/wife is unaware of them. That just shows you don't have much respect for any women involved. Pick one or let them know about each other (gently) and ask them how they feel and if they are ok with a multi-person relationship. If you care about them at all. Otherwise, just date, dating is fine and many girls will appreciate the honesty if you tell them you just want to date and see where it goes. that way she can date as well and not be 100% wasting her time or have her heart broken.

5. Guys who whine all the time about having to work or do things for themselves....about things that other people do every day. The ones who just want to sit around for the rest of their lives like mommy will take care of them (don't get me wrong momma's boys are cute but that only goes so far) you know the ones who whine because they have to adult? zit's hard to explain.

Women:

1. Gray Ombre hair...."it's pale blue" no it's gray, just be honest, it's not blue it's gray. It's not lavender it's gray. You can say you wanted to have gray hair there is nothing wrong with that.

2. When we call each other by term Females....I don't know why it annoys me so much. It feels slightly bitter. "Females" it makes us sound like animals and not in a good way. like something other than human begins. I hate it and it always makes me cringe a little. And when someone says it to my face I get this dull dead-eyed look on my face haha. but yeah its bad enough men use it for us often now, why are we using it for each other?

3. When they treat women who cover up like they are ashamed of their bodies. I have an Islamic friend and people treat her just awful. When honest to god she is like the prettiest girl in this whole wide world. she outfits are always on point, she gets like 10 numbers from guys a day every time we go out. she does show skin and a bit of cleavage sometimes but it's very rare and then it's not like 100+ outside she wears one of her Hijabs. And boy women just try and tear her apart, it's honestly amazing in the worst way how much hate she gets for it. it's not even her religion either that they pick at but her actual style. Look. If people respect you and give you the freedom to hang out and wear as little as you'd like because that's what makes you feel comfy. Let those women who like to cover up if that makes them feel comfy! it's not hurting anyone and It doesn't mean they have low self-esteem it just means that's their own style. leave em alone. Beauty comes in call fashion types. maybe it's because I live in Las vegas that women are so critical of modest styles. (says the girl who always shows an obscene amount of cleavage ^^;)

4. When they believe being a heavily opinionated is a good enough reason to be foul to everyone. Sure by all means share your thoughts and make your voice heard, that in and of itself is never a bad thing. But please, please, please, have a bit of respect for those around you. Let them have their own voice as well and there is a huge difference between being opinionated and being rude/mean/insulting.

5. When they rag on ditzy chicks. you know some of them are legitimately like that? it's just their personality and being a little ditzy doesn't mean they're not smart. A handful of my friends are self-proclaimed ditzes and are very silly and air-headed most of the time. but when you sit them down and actually talk to them. you find that they are deeper than you will ever know. Give them a chance.
I want to say again sorry if anyone got picked the wrong way T.T that is not what I was trying to do. and I am sorry if you did. ::Hugsallaround:
May 19th, 2016 at 01:16am