Introducing soul in the machine.!

Hey friends! I'd like you to meet the amazing soul in the machine.! She placed in the crime contest and decided to share some info with us!!

Please tell the world of Mibba your name, username (the origins of it) zodiac sign and how you came upon Mibba!
Name: Amy

Username: soul in the machine.
It's a Goo Goo Dolls song :)

Zodiac: Taurus.

I don't remember how I came upon Mibba. I think I just happened to find it one day.

What are you hoping to get out from your experience with Mibba? (become known or)
My writing is important to me. I want other people to feel that way, too.

Give me a list of your favorite stories and authors! AYE, NAME DROP THOSE PEEPS.
I don't read a lot anymore (though my subscription list will disagree), but anything but Deux Ex Machina is great :D

What is the very first story you finished? What piece are you most proud of?
The first story I'd ever finished on here is called Long Road to Ruin. I'm probably most proud of the Bound trilogy, because it was difficult to write. It started out one way, then took a bunch of turns, and I still managed to make it work and complete it.

What is one thing you do to shake (I shake it) off writer's block?
Uh hah. Um, well, I'm dealing with that right now, so if I figure out a solution, I'll let you know :)

Have you joined any contests lately?
The Guilty Until Proven Innocent contest, which I received Honorable Mention for my story Red.

Now.

Do you need a new favorite story? Do you need something to comment on for May’s Comment Monsters? Wellllllll, I have the story for yoooooooooou.

The fabulous soul in the machine.’s story Red shall be your next go-to story!

Why you should read Red? It's full of suspense, mystery and surprise that makes you want to keep on reading, thus making you want the author to keep on updating.

• Red : He wanted her to feel safe, to trust him, before he took her life away. || Original Fiction | Rated R | Thriller and Crime

While finishing up Red, you can also check out more of soul the machine.’s fantastic stories!

Infatuation || Everything I did, I did for you. So that we could be together.

The Fisher Killer || The town of Fox Hollow has a killer in its midst.

Marked || She smiled. "Oh, darling. We've been waiting for this moment."

Avidity || He wanted to feel her blood flow through his fingers, to know that her heart had stopped beating.

Memories from a Dead Girl || Death had disguised itself just for me.

Distorted || Your thoughts are the darkest thing you own.
May 21st, 2016 at 11:38pm