Driving Dalton's Shine!

The wonderful dee reynolds. wrote an amazing entry for my contest and so we’re going to get an inside review of her wondering entry Driving Dalton.

Tell us about Driving Dalton.
Driving Dalton is the story about Dalton Quin waking up in the trunk of a stranger's car. The owner of the car is a seventy-something year old chatterbox named Gertie that's on her way to visit her niece. When she discovers the naked and bound stranger in her trunk she offers to help him out by driving him to the nearest town. Their mini road trip has some dark memories, rude comments, and lots of old people jokes.

What inspired you to write your winning entry Driving Dalton besides the contest?
Apart from some on and off roleplaying I hadn't sat down and written anything in years. I wanted to jump back into it and see if I still I had it in me. I can't remember the exact moment the idea came into my mind but I do know that I wanted to create something that was unique, I wanted to write something that hadn't been seen before.

What's your favorite thing about Driving Dalton?
Gertie. I had so much fun writing her! She's kind, funny, she's got a motor mouth, but there's more to her than the typical grandma visage. Not to mention she's got some pretty good one liners too.

Would you want to visit Driving Dalton's universe?
No thank you! I'd like to stay away from a universe where you can shoot someone in the face without repercussion.

Why should people check out Driving Dalton?
It's a great story if you're in the mood to laugh and be shocked. Driving Dalton is very different from a lot of the (amazing, lovely, fantastic) stories here on mibba. It's a roller coaster from start to finish.

WHILE you finished Driving Dalton, you should also check out…

Pumpkin || Rated PG-13 | Fan Fiction | Romance, Drama, Teen

Go ahead, and give this Mibbian some love!
May 25th, 2016 at 09:33pm