Today Was Long// Story Recommendations

Today was an extremely long day. I slept so good last night, I woke up comfortable. I was tucked into bed, warm but not to hot. The fan was on, it wasn't to bright in the room. But for some reason when I got out of bed I had no energy what so ever. I yawned all day at work, I had to keep my eyes from falling closed. I almost felt like I would have had more energy had I not slept so good. So when I came home I took a two hour nap until my husband came home from work. The day just dragged on and on. But now, it's 1:03 am and I'm wide awake. Well, I mean, I could stay up a little longer. I don't feel as drowsy as I did earlier.

So, I saw a great story trailer today. I'm jealous. I want one. How does one come to have a trailer for their story? I think "Hurricane" would be a great story for one of those.

I read some of the stories I got today. They were all great, not all of them were for me. But I'm an avid believer in spreading the love. So, I'll recommend them anyway in case someone who may be interested can have a good story to read.

Recommendations

1 All out and Over by: Alex Moore and Lady Nikki Nightmare- This story is sexy, and it caught my attention right from the beginning with a teasing sex scene. (My kind of story, I tell you) I love the detail put into it. And even though I only had time to read the first chapter today I will be going back for more.

2 The Dizygotic Killer by:dawn of light . So, I'm usually a strictly romance type of woman. But I love me some murder as well. The point of view this is written in is interesting and it leaves so much to the imagination! I can definitely recommend this to anyone interested or not in true crime.

3 Hardwired by: Sesshomaru- Regardless that this is not my type of story, it's well written and I'm entirely jealous that she was able to come up with and create her own world. That takes dedication and patience. I admire this. Even though it is not something I normally read I highly recommend it to anyone interested in science fiction. It's really well written and the layout is pretty cool as well.

4 Mayday by: Phoebe Buffay- Again not something I would usually find myself reading. This story only has one chapter so far, and it's a lot of dialogue. Normally I would be a detail Nazi. But I think for this story and the way it is written it fits. It leaves a lot to the imagination. I will most likely return to that story to see how it turns out. I think everyone should check it out!

This recommendation is not in any specific order. I literally just went down my recommendation page for all the links and what not. Everyone of these writers is amazing, they each had their own style and every story was really interesting. Even if you don't normally read these types of stories I think it's always good to reach outside of your box. Just to see what you can find.

I would also like to shamelessly recommend my story Hurricane It's a story about a woman who while she's independent in her normal every day life finds that when it comes to sex she may need to let go of some control. The inspiration for this story was 30 Seconds To Mars video for their song Hurricane.(There's a link to the video) You should definitely check it out. It's sexy and it's Jared Leto and bondage. What could be better?

If any one has any stories to recommend to me, feel free!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day/night. I guess I should try and get to bed now.
May 27th, 2016 at 08:23am