So I Wasn't Productive

I was not productive at all today with the exception of writing. I didn't clean the house. Instead, when I got home Ethan was already down for a nap so I was like, "Fuck yeah" and laid down and slept for two hours.
I'm still super tired and would be sleeping except for the fact that I know I have to get things done on here. I updated my profile on here again, because I feel this is a bit more sophisticated and simple. I really enjoyed overlaying the font, which is the newest trick I've learned in Mibba. I just want to run around Mibba and make people layouts.
Does anyone want a layout?
I kind of want to make some and I'm not talented enough to open a shop so I'll just offer it in the blogs.
If you want one just comment on this blog with how you want it to look, or if you want a few examples of what I can do I'll send it to you.

Anyways, yeah, besides doing my layout over I updated When Night Falls. I finished writing it at work and just finished doing a rough edit of it. I'm hoping to jump on over to Love & War and update that too, as well as Hardwired after that.
The goal is to get them all done before midnight.
It's only 9pm so it's possible, but in between there I want to also take a shower.
Some of you may ask, whats the hurry? Well, this weekend while its a three day weekend for me in observance of Memorial Day I'm stuck going to a party tomorrow and teaching my stepmom to drive Sunday and Monday.

Also, as for those of you who still are due for prizes from my Flash One-Shot Contest, I will get them to you soon. I'm really waiting for the writing cup to come to a close before finishing up prizes. I promise I haven't forgetting you.
May 28th, 2016 at 06:09am