Having Dreams About People You Know

Clarification: not dreams.

Dreams.

You know what I mean.

There's this guy in one of my classes. His name is Ant. He's super cute and he's super friendly and super popular and while I do not have a crush on him, I definitely love him.

Like, I don't try to get with him or anything. I just love him from afar.

It's weird because I don't get nervous around boys anymore. I can talk to them, joke with them, whatever. It's nothing. But he makes me SO NERVOUS. SO FLUSTERED. I CAN'T. HE'S JUST SO NICE. AND SO GENETICALLY BLESSED.

And my brain decided to make things 100000x worse last night by making me have a dream about him.

It wasn't like a ~sexy~ dream. No real ""fanfic"" moments happened. The song "Wet Dreamz" by J.Cole in no way, shape, or form applies to this dream.

Nope. In typical Kara fashion, I just dreamed that he liked me. A lot. And he wanted to spent a lot of time with me and hang out with me and for some reason we were on a boat, and then we were in this really fancy castle. It might've been Westminster Abbey. Who knows.

Anyways, so that was really it. But it made me wake up all flustered and nervous and now I know that when I see him next I'll feel like shriveling up and dying. Oh God, I'm gonna see him at prom. IN A SUIT.

Image

I can't hang, guys. I can't.

What happens when you have dreams about people you know? Not even like sex dreams (although who knows how much longer it will take for me to have one at this rate), but just weirdly intimate dreams?

Relate to me, please. I need reassurance.

On the bright side, the Internet is full of gifs of Dean Winchester circa Season 1.

THAT, I can hang with.

Image

Okay. I'll go before this escalates.
May 29th, 2016 at 05:11am