Feelings

Ok this weekend has been going good. Drove to town and had no problems (got my license, even though I'm 22 and no I don't really hate driving, its other drivers) so lived, but somebody was riding me the way home, ugh.

Got to see my brother, his kids and the guy I sort still looked.

Now to tell you how he acted, I have to tell you what I did a couple weekends ago.

Those couple weekends ago, told my brother and one of his friends (not Seth the guy I like), about this date I was going to have. Made up a fake name and everything and had my uncle back me up. They fell for it, so now ever chance get we bring it up and laugh about it.

Ok coming to when they were here, I brought it up and I'm not sure if Seth knew about the prank. But when I said something about how the imaginary boyfriend was uncle approved, I kid you not I seen him freeze in place. Though he did find out real soon it was a prank that did to my brother and his friend, he didn't freeze up again.

Now he is what sort of bothers me, he didn't ask questions when he thought the prank was true. Before telling him and after telling him, about the prank he was a good amount of time on his phone. I have no idea if he was talking to someone or playing a game.

When they are about, the kids are way tired (brother told me not long ago that both of them threw up in the car and have no idea why). So Seth has the youngest in his arms and comes to me first, trying to get the youngest to hug me. But he's tired, so I give him a small hug and I really do think that Seth moved his head closer to mine, but I couldn't tell you for sure.

Oh and when I was talking about my guy friend that no one could get a hold of yesterday, I think he froze in place again.

Maybe I'm just imagining things and he doesn't really have feelings for me that way. Last year before my birthday, he offered to drive me to the place where the party was going to be and I guess I looked at him (I didn't have my glasses on and my sight isn't that great seeing distance), so he turned around and we had walked into Subway and he walked in a few minutes later. He got the girl on the other side not to say anything and he scared me, when he poked me and said Hey. When I was saying all I wanted on the sandwich, he watched me like a hawk.

But again, maybe I'm wrong about him liking me more then a friend.

What do you all think?
May 29th, 2016 at 08:17am