I'm Back!

I'm back on after almost five months! I got caught up in homework and school after Christmas Break ended, so I didn't have much time to write, which is something I've always loved.

I should be on more often since I just got out of school for the summer and I only leave the house if necessary because I am basically a crab that will not leave its shell.

I ended the school year in a horrible way. What I mean by that is I slipped on water while doing water balloons on the parking lot and got road rash. It's in the worst place possible, and I keep bumping into things like the dishwasher or a laundry basket. Believe me when I say it hurts really bad.

I also did a thirty hour fast (it was for my church, and even though I'm not religious, my grandmother that I live with is so I have to go to church), which I had no interest in because food is my life, and I had to raise money for the organization. I have horrible social anxiety, and like I said, I'm a crab that will not leave its shell. I didn't have a choice but to go door to door in my neighborhood and ask for money, which is also something I don't like doing. I hate asking for things. I did it anyway because I didn't want to be grounded for a week. I know, I'm a horrible person considering that was the only reason I did that, but I ended up raising the most money, $515. That isn't even the best part. I got a trophy for it. I got a freaking trophy for raising the most money out of my youth group. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of it, though, even if it does have a plastic fork on top.

Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later, and whether you're still in school or not, stay safe this summer. By the way, Happy Memorial Day to those in the United States!
May 30th, 2016 at 05:12am