Absence + Hawaii

I hate me sometimes, lol.

No lie, I thought I was going to be more productive with my writing this summer, what with the fact that I'm actually not taking classes in the summer for the first time in two years, but...yeah. I guess not. I have a good excuse, though -- I am not feeling good for the millionth time in a short time. It's so annoying; I literally don't feel well, well, ever. Especially lately! I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm nervous for school coming up in the fall and then nursing school and then I sign my life away to a hospital, which is exactly what I want to do with my life, but alas.

In saying this, I've been slowly working on Fragility and Pale, so I suppose I'm being a little productive? I should have the next chapters for those two up by the end of the week hopefully (i.e. if I'm not too tired/lazy to get my ass into gear!).

Also, GOOD NEWS.


I am going to Hawaii!

Yeah! My mom's best friend offered me to come with her and her daughter (who's one of my best friends) to come with them to Maui, Hawaii! I'm beyond excited, considering I've never been Hawaii in my life. We're going to do all kinds of fun stuff there -- snorkeling, ziplining, laying on the beach, shopping, relaxing for a whole ten days (eleven, if you count the day I'm leaving to CA to stay with them for a night before we leave, but eh.). I am SO pumped, holy shit. I'm not even kidding when I say that I'm already packed, all ready to go, and I'm only leaving in about a month and a half. Lol, oh, well. Less to do before I leave?

Exciting stuff. :D

Anyways, that's all for now! Hope you've all been well~
June 1st, 2016 at 04:46am