Why I Became a... // Open Letter to the Other Woman // Plus Other Posts

So I've made a couple new PuckerMob posts lately that I...kind of like?

A lot of them are more of the personal nature--by which I mean stuff I'm not fully comfortable sharing them to my Facebook fan page because I don't want my family to see them, but I'd still like to share them here.

Why I Became a Slut: On understanding one's own sexuality, in a transition from it being an expectation from others to being something one can control.

An Open Letter to the "Other Woman": A pretty personal letter, more about myself than about her, that maybe others who have been in my situation can relate to.

10 Things You Know When You Love Your Body: A fun one I wrote based on a feeling I think everyone should experience.

10 Things Retail and Customer Service Workers Know Too Well: Another kind of fun one I wrote mostly to vent.

Just figured I'd share these. I do get paid based on page views, so if you really like one enough to share it to Facebook or something, you know, more eyeballs.

I've been writing a lot about the affair, just because...well, there's a lot of thoughts and feelings I need to get out that I hope can be useful and relatable for someone else. The problem is, since that (and other posts about sex--like the first one on the list above) are ones I'm not sharing to my Facebook fan page, I'm a little bit more limited on getting publicity for those posts. So if anyone has any suggestions they'd be appreciated.

Life has been chaotic lately. My brother's been in the hospital, though it seems he should be recovering now; my family's been going through a lot; work has been stressful; everything has just felt like a bit of a mess.

I was dealing with pretty severe insomnia for a while there. Like, it started out where I went from my normal 7-8 hours a night of sleep to only like 6. Then for a couple weeks it was 4-5. Then...it went down to like, 1-3. And that's where I was stuck the last couple weeks. Melatonin didn't work, but then valerian root I tried after that seemed to help a little bit. I still have a hard time staying awake, and even when I think I'm sleeping soundly my husband says I'm still tossing and turning and mumbling and groaning all night.

But at least it's an improvement?

Bleh. Anyway. So that's my life right now, if anyone's interested. I hope y'all are well.
June 1st, 2016 at 06:26am