I'm Back + Life Update

Hello, my love bugs! I'm so sorry for the long leave of absence. I haven't wrote a blog in a while time, and I have to apologize for that. I also haven't been coming onto Mibba much either. I've been dealing with a lot of emotional stuff lately, so I haven't been really social.

But how's everyone? I hope things are beautiful and well for you all! I guess I should catch you up on my life. My sister graduated from High School on May 21st. So my family was very busy planning all the things for her, and making sure that everything was perfect. It really was. I've only ever been to one other graduation in my life, and that one was when I had to be like 5, so this was a very special occasion <3

My birthday was on the 27th of May, it was a okay birthday I guess. We went to Nashville for the day. My dad kind of ruined the whole thing. But I'm quite used to it when it comes to him. He always seems to mess up my birthdays. I don't know why, but this has to be like the fourth time he's done this. I guess I'll just make a whole blog about that sometime this week. Cause it's a lot of negative feelings, and I don't want to make the aura of this blog negative. But I promise to write it, just so you guys can know what happened.

What else have I been doing? I'm learning Italian. I've always wanted to learn one of the languages of love. I tried learning French before, but I'll pick that back up later on. I've learned how to start the first base of a conversation off. Like the how are you's and stuff like that. I'm quite excited!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! It's getting quite warm, so please make sure to hydrate yourselves! Smile if you can, cry if you must.

With all the love, XOXO
June 2nd, 2016 at 03:00am