Dear Facebook

I'm actuality pretty disappointed in you Facebook. Not that I ever held much respect for you to begin with, but what little I had you pretty much threw out the door. I do want to point out that I am not trying to push my opinions on others and as an a adult I realize that everyone acts, believes, and thinks differently than I do.

I go to Facebook to unwind. To share a few, more than likely offensive, jokes. Check on my family. And all sround waste a good portion of my life. I laugh at funny things. Roll my eyes at anything Obama or pro-life related - I don't stop to make shitty little comments because... theres no point and if you are happy then go on and let your flag fly.

Offended? It's very hard to offend me. Only when I get called names or my family gets brought into a debate do I get offended. Even then, I laugh at the immaturity and move on. Not my circus, not my monkeys kind of stance. Yes, I do realize that I'm wrong sometimes. Hell I accept that I make at least ten mistakes a day. What can I say, I am a flawed human.

That aside, one thing I don't look for when I get on is porn. There are thousands upon thousands of websites dedicated to porn. You've got youporn, pornhub, brazzers, fakku, depending on the tag tumblr...

So, no I don't want to see half naked or fully naked women on Facebook.

"Then don't look."
"Can't tell others what they can or cannot post."

Don't misinterpret. This isn't about individual postings that bother me.

Why is it that I have friends whos pictures of their children playing in tub/pool get deleted? Or women who are breast feeding deemed inappropriate? Or how about the bigger, rounder women who are adorned with a few stretchmarks considered too unsightly?

I don't understand. Why do I have to deal with disgusting pornographic pictures? Is it the stretch marks? Is it the children? Is it because the ladies who are unclothed have perfectly toned stomachs and pretty, perky round breasts?

Excuse me if I don't find that appealing.

Trust me Facebook, if my family used something else to keep in touch I wouldn't be apart of your little network. I know, "Oh no, an unhappy user boohoo." I won't be missed. I think the same when customers tell me they'll shop elsewhere. I'm just one person whose opinion doesn't mean shit.

I just think it's pretty rude to not allow other images when you allow porn. I mean, thats what a naked pcture is. Men have been fapping to porn mags a long time, they are not going to stop now.

But its nice to know that only the beautiful are allowed. The rest of us will have to suck it up and hide our ugliness from the world.

Image

Audios
June 2nd, 2016 at 08:03pm