Thank You Mibbians.

I just wanted to say thank you.
That may sound odd, like you didn't deserve it or something, but I am being 100% with all of you.
Let me explain.

I've been on this website for years. I'm basically part of the silent Mibba furniture. I've always written stuff, always read stuff here. It took a lot for me to get the guts to post my work up, I have little to no self confidence and over the years I've turned into a narcissistic jaded human being because of it. Mibba gave me a place to put my words, that wasn't in a notebook that my classmates then stole and made fun of me for it's contents. Mibba allowed me to live out my fantasy worlds, and show others how I perceived them through the power of literature.

Thank you for sticking by me Mibba. Thank you for ignoring who I am as a person and still reading my shit. Thank you for putting up with my insane mood swings and my ever changing sexual attraction to characters and people (RN: Still Vegeta and Newt).

Thank you to my devout followers, Hina and Tips, who I seem to drag with me into the abyss of every fandom I discover and cherish. [Sorry, not Sorry guise xo]

Thank you to my silent readers and subscribers. I know a lot of peeps take you for granted, but I love the fact that even though you have nothing to say, you're still reading my stuff. It mean's a lot that you'd even take five minutes out of your day to check my stuff out. Thank you to all my commenters - Your words are gold and they are precious to me, negative or good, they are all one.

A special thank you to all those who checked out my new story The Broken Glader. I haven't written in a fandom with an all human cast in a while now, so it's nice to see there's some love out there for lil Newt and the mighty gladers. If you haven't checked it out yet, don't rush yourself. Y'all got lives, I feel ya. I'm gonna sign up up for the comment swap thingy anyway so there's always time. I feel like giving back to my fellow writers.

PERSONAL TIME;
Last night I worked, and it was pretty cool. I learned how to work the bar more - Fixed up some mistakes the last bartenders made to stock and V.I.P - So I'm feeling pretty good about myself. My bar tender mates taught me some new tricks to do on the bar when their busy and need my help pouring. I can now do the Jager stacker for Jager bombs so yay me! Only took me three tries before I had it down. I have also been informed, my training carries on next week - I am going to be the first female to attempt 'the dragon'. Basically, they're gonna teach me how to safely light my hand on fire and do fire breath tricks over shot glasses and lit 'em up. So instead of just cinnamon shaking and making it spark...they now want to set me on fire.

'Stevie! The girl on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! K so yeah, there's that.

I also had this weird dream. Lemme break it down for you. There's this guy at work, who all the girls love - He's our resident fire breather/bender. I have always been close to him, he's like my brother - and to him I'm like a sister. Never been any sort of sexual tension between us from either side. Now, here's the weird part. I had a dream about him last night. It wasn't a sexual dream or anything, it was just strange. K, I lie it was kinda sexual but there was no clothes off. We both didn't want it, but we couldnt stop ya'know? He kept playing with my hair and stuff, it was fucking W.E.I.R.D. The last bit I remember of the dream was him whispering something into my neck, and me just shoving him away and screaming 'NO' and then I woke up - arms around my boyfriend.

Heck, even in my dreams I turn down candy for my man xo Hahaha.
June 3rd, 2016 at 02:06am