Everything Hurts

Throws in misleading title.
Click bait sucessful.
Flops on ground and floods the rivers with my tears.


For the past few days I was planning on writing up a k-blog to share the drama I was watching. The music I listen to. And the beauty that is Bang Yonnguk.
Image


See, even now he threatens to take over this blog.
Stay in your lane, good sir. Spare the ovaries today, slay them tomorrow, thank you.

You see a few days ago I watched Heartstrings, with the ever so sexy Yong-Hwa. It was good. I'd rate it an eight out of ten stars. Afterwards, I wanted to watch something else... and I saw dis.
Image


Look at Rain and his sexy self, mmph.

Anywho, after reading the synopsis I thought lolz omg its going to be funny. Please, Mister Come Back is about two men who concidently die on the same day. On the train to heaven they make a bold, reckless decision to jump off the train. They were allowed to go back but they couldnt tell anyone who they were or ave revenge or baaaad things would happen. Former badass exgangmen was thrust into a female body and unattractive, underpaid businessman was awakened into the smex that is Rain.

So, of course it caught my eye. Spoilers will be below so I suggest you avert your eyes. I will try to be vague, but I make no promises.

I didn't realize when I jumped on board how emotional this was going to be. Young Soo had a wife and a daughter. Who doesn't recognize. Who he can't comfort. They lost someone so important.

And yes, having lost my own mom at a young age I couldn't help but cry and sympathize with Han Na.

I did love watching Han Gi Tak get used to a female body. Him and Hae-Joon were consant comedic relief which I needed between the breaks of crying.

Major spoils:
Not going to lie part of me wanted Hae-Joon and Hong-Nan to get together... but seeing as their souls were that of men I knew that wouldn't happen. But then I hoped and dreamed of ways that they would get to stay and everyone would get to be happy. And Han Na would reconize her dad. Song Yeon would recognize her lover.

And everything would just be fucking happy.

Alas, it didn't end the way I had wanted. Though it did make me smile. While I was flooding.

My favorite drama is Coffee Prince, but I would throw this one right on up there with it. I loved it. I even love Maya. Actually... I didn't even dislike the second female lead and I normally do.

Its worth the watch. Just have some tissues near by because if you aren't crying because of the sadness then It'll be because you're laughing toi hard. Plus... Rain...
[Center ]Image

*Licks choco abs*

Wait, Bang, come back. I sorry, I couldn't resist... he tricksied me.
*Runs out of blog*
June 5th, 2016 at 10:17am