League of Legends Proposal/Wedding

Going to start off by saying I am TERRIBLE at surprises for my boyfriend. Keeping them anyways.

So, every year my boyfriend and his friends try to go to all of their favorite conventions. This year, we went to Anime Crossroads in Indiana.
Next year, we're going again but as characters from Fate Stay Night.

2018 is Gencon (game convention).
90%+ of our group plays League of Legends, myself included.
Derek and I tend to adorn each other, at times, with the phrases used by Kindred in game.
Kindred, in case you didn't know, is a shadow kin wolf and a lamb. Lamb wears a wolf mask and vise versa.

Well......2018 I intend to propose to him in full cosplay.
I want it to be as nerdy and sappy as possible. Ya know??

Well, I couldn't keep a secret. I let the whole group know my plans just a few days ago. However, I just told Derek a couple of hours ago.
I. Cannot. Hide. ANYTHING. From. Him.

He didn't argue and said it was really cute. I cannot wait! I told him we don't even have to act on it. I just wanted to do something special for him. But he said he has no problem remarrying.

I'm so happy and I cannot wait!!!!!!

We keep talking about plans and it's so sweet.

Image
This is Kindred. A lamb with a wolf mask and a wolf with a lamb mask.
~
Lamb-"Never one..."
Wolf-"...without the other."
~
That is something they say, in game. There are many things they say but I thought it'd be even better than "I Do" or perhaps after that, looking at each other and saying the game line.
An old friend from church, back when I used to go, could possibly even marry us. He's also Derek's boss, which I find hilarious. But he plays League as well and would absolutely understand the whole idea for the theme.
June 6th, 2016 at 05:48pm