Whoops. Sorry, Guys.

Hello, all. I’ve had such a busy week so far that I forgot to do my Monday blog. The second week I got two of my bridesmaids their dresses, which just leaves one – and we have plans to go get hers next Monday. It’s really a relief to me. Also we finally, FINALLY booked our cake tasting and arranged a meeting with who will hopefully be our florist. We also picked our linens and decorations for the reception, including votives for the tables, Mr and Mrs signs for our chairs, antique lanterns, baskets, and other cool things for our rustic-esque wedding. :)

Also, my fiance yesterday graduated from Basic Law Enforcement Training AND was approached about a job at least our county sheriff’s office. He’s at the interview at this very moment. I had to help him with his paperwork and it was crazy. One from rm was seventeen pages long. But things are really looking good.

My crowning achievement of last week, however, is that I updated every single one of my stories. That’s my goal – update every story at least once a week. I think it’s doable, especially since two of the current ones are meant to be short stories. My M. Shadows one has gotten a surprisingly larger number of readers than any of the others, even though there’s only one chapter so far.

BTW, I check update really use some feedback on my stories, guys, so if you have the time please check some of them out. here is a link to save you some time. :)

Another little note is that I entered some contests and am already loving the stories I’ve come up with for them. And, on a similar note, I also figured out how to write chapters on my iPad, although I can’t edit layouts because they always end up screwy, ha ha.

OH, and do you guys remember a few weeks ago when I made an entire time line for my story and lost it when Word crashed? Well, today, I found the Autosave file for it and saved it. Yay! :D

So, anyway, that was my week. How was yours?

Edit: I also found an awesome cover of Beyonce's If I Were A Boy
June 7th, 2016 at 10:40pm