I Lied. (Help?)

Last time I posted, it was about how I was giving up on the web site I write for to get "paid." After a few months of writing, I'm not even halfway to reaching the cashout threshold for the first time, and it's starting to feel like it isn't worth it.

But at the same time, I really like getting to write whatever I want and at least have a shot at getting paid for it. So I'm sticking around a bit longer to see if I can boost my traffic enough to reach their Pro Blogger status.

In order to do that, I need to reach 25,000 US page views on my articles (collectively) two months in a row.

To do THAT, I need to promote the hell out of my articles.

SO.

If anyone wants to check out the articles I write, HERE'S A LINK. That is a link to my profile page that lists ALL of my articles for PuckerMob.

Ideally, if you like them, find them relatable, think they're helpful, or know someone who might like them/relate to them/think they're helpful, maybe share it on Facebook or Tumblr or Twitter or Google+ or wherever it is you share things you like? I really wanna start getting PAID.

If you DON'T like the articles or they're not the kind of thing you want to share, no worries. I don't want people sharing stuff they don't actually care about.

If you like my writing (poetry and PuckerMob alike) and want to keep up with it, my Facebook page is HERE and I post almost all of my writing for PuckerMob and all of my poetry and literature blogs from WordPress there, so feel free to follow--but again, only if you want to and are genuinely interested in the stuff I'm posting.

***

I don't know why I keep insisting upon listening to the entire Hamilton soundtrack. I always end up crying for the last half of the second act. Burn, Stay Alive (Reprise), It's Quiet Uptown, and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story just fucking destroy me emotionally and it's not fair.

Lin-Manuel Miranda is a terrible person (he's a lovely person) who needs to stop writing (he should keep writing forever) because HE'S GIVING ME EMOTIONS.
June 8th, 2016 at 09:59pm