Readers of the Stories: Love Bites and Avenged Angels

So Hail to the Queen and I have come to a big decision with two of our stories: Love Bites and Avenged Angels. Neither of one us is satisfied with the direction the stories are going. We believe it’s mostly because with both stories we didn’t have a clear plot. We were just kind of winging it. We’ve been really busy with work and life and so we rarely get together to come up with stuff. When we did have time, we never really went through with the ideas and then lose inspiration.

We are going to start over and we’ve decided to delete the stories and start all over instead of deleting all of the chapters. Not sure if we’re going to re-name the stories, but for now we’ll leave them up until we come up with new chapters. The story lines will stay sort of the same, but they will be different.

We apologize for those of you who have been there since the beginning. We truly wanted it to work, but you reach a point where it’s not even fun to write a new chapter because you have no direction of where it’s going. We appreciate all of you have been loyal and have commented constantly.

I know these new stories are going to be a lot better.
June 11th, 2016 at 07:27am