Done?

Hello, everyone!

How are you today?

Guess what? Guess what? I just finished my presentation for my final year project!

Image

Now, the last thing left to do is sending my thesis for the hardbinding then passing it up to my supervisor and my school. Then, on the 21st, I'm done, mibba. I'M DONE!

Image

It feels so surreal and now I'm kind of nostalgic too. It's like... I spent 6 years of my life in this place. Fresh out of highschool, I entered this uni to take my diploma in engineering and then furthered my degree after three years. And now here I am.

I'm just so excited to get out of here. But at the same time I'm afraid of what the future will bring. I'm not too good at thinking of the future or planning for my life so I don't know, meebs. It's kind of nerve-wrecking. I have to be a full-fledged adult now and it's kinda hard.

BUT!

I can do it! Yes! Land a secure job. Make enough money to get by. Make your parents proud.

Image

Lina doesn't really aim high because she doesn't want it to hurt too much when she falls. She just wants to live a life as a good person without regrets. That's not too much to ask.

Anyway, I'm just excited. I thought I wanna take a nap or something but then I'm not sleepy now. I'll either continue watching One Piece, or play Pokemon or play The Sims 3. We'll see.

Until then, see you later, meebs!

xxLina

Image

Lina is feeling inspirational today. Thank you, positivity chicken. LOL!
June 11th, 2016 at 07:52am