New Blog Layout + Stories I Have Been Working On

Okay, so I'm back with another blog because Sam just made me THIS wonderful layout, which I requested at her SUPERSTORE. So guys if you want a flawless layout like mine, she's got em!!! This layout motivated me to blog more and possibly gather up a new list for my "hockey fic recommendations" installment. But so far I haven't had the time to read anything on here... so my list isn't very long. I promise I will get them out as soon as I do have a long and fulfilling list.

Speaking of lists, I decided to make one of stories I have been/starting to work on. I thought this was a great idea after reading two blogs about the same thing. If you are a Rangers fan or just a hockey fan in general, this is definitely the right place for you!

[Follow the Echoes]
This is a Carl Hagelin and Mats Zuccarello story that I am just about wrapping up on prewriting. I will do some editing and start posting it. Actually, I intend to post the first chapter of this story as soon as I am done updating my other story, This Love, This Hate. It is about a girl trying to get over her past relationship, something that has been haunting her for a long time. - 10 chapters.

[Chasing Ghosts]
This is a short story about Chris Kreider that I've had stuck in my head for a long time. I've barely written it, but I have a small outline in development. It is just this idea that hit me and something I can't stop thinking about. No idea when that'll come, but maybe after I post/update Follow the Echoes.

[Black Dahlia]
The sequel of This Love, This Hate and the fourth installment of my Ranger-series, this Chris Kreider story is currently one chapter down (prewritten, that is). I have been so excited to write this story. In the author's notes of This Love, This Hate, I do a lot of shameless self-promotion and I write A LOT about my personal anecdotes writing these stories. So those of you who read them would know how much this story means to me. Writing this would help me understand a person very close to me. I just hope I am able to do a good job on it.

[Missing You]
This Brandon Saad story is a spinoff of my other story, Flattery that has been in my head and planned out for the longest time. I just have been putting this off for the longest time because other ideas keep interfering. I will try and get to it eventually. Hopefully it will be soon because I might eventually lose all motivation to write it.

[Complexes]
This Chris Kreider (yes again) story is going to be about an FBI agent who inadvertently drags Kreider into one of her cases, and I have some pretty awesome ideas that I hope I can translate into writing. I started outlining for this but as of right now, I am pushing that to the back of my list. I need to finish some of the other stories first before I can even get to this.

[Art of Moving On]
I was so excited about this Mats Zuccarello story that I already wrote the first chapter for it. I have an outline done for this and while it needs some major altering, I am pretty much all set to write it. However, I have a lot of stuff to do before that. But it is really focused on a new relationship between the protagonist and Zucc as well as my female OC's relationship with her four male roommates/best friends. It is really exciting to write, so hopefully I can finish it soon!

[Second Wind]
This is the working title, and I've just started a pre-outline ritual for this Claude Giroux story. Hopefully it gets somewhere and eventually turns into a story. It's going to be about 10 chapters long, so kinda a short story. It is about a relationship falling apart and in dire need of mending. (But I feel like I need to make a lot of major adjustments to the pre-outline, so nothing is for certain yet).
June 12th, 2016 at 05:40am