I've Been Dreaming of Another Man While Sleeping Next to My Boyfriend.

Okay so first, I just have to say something about Christina Grimmie because oh my God, I was up at around 1AM when the news first hit online and I saw an article about it on Facebook. Immediately I was like, what kind of sick joke is this? I used to watch her on youtube almost religiously, I loved her voice, and my favorite video was her Miley Cyrus Medley. I can't believe that she's been shot, there was literally no reason such a sweet girl should have been killed. I even remember when she visited Selena Gomez's house and vlogged about it. It's so sad that this happened and it is literally still shocking me that she won't be making youtube videos anymore. RIP Gristina Grimmie.

Now that I have spoken about that, I wanted to know if I'm being normal or not because in this entire 3+ year relationship that I am in, this has never happened before. You see, I used to have this on again off again hook up kind of relationship with a man named Johnny when I was about 16-18. I know, three years and all we ever did was hook up, lame but that's all I wanted at the time. Anyway, now I'm in this amazing relationship with my current boyfriend and we have already started our family, we have a one year old daughter and are thinking about expanding our family very soon.

For the past two day, or well nights I guess I should say, I have been dreaming about Johnny. The first night, it was just a hook up dream, we met at an old country club I used to see him at (which is weird that he even went their in the first place because he didn't even like country). The second one was much different. It was like we were in a relationship. I would meet him every day at the gym and he'd coach me and afterwards, we would go to his room and get down and dirty like over and over in this time loop until I was thin and I told him I couldn't be with him anymore because I needed something more serious. That's when I woke up this morning.

So anyway, I don't know what this means or why I would be dreaming of a guy I have not seen in literally four years.

Here's a picture of my beautiful little baby :D

Image
June 12th, 2016 at 06:43am