Help Me With a Come Back Title.

It's been about two or three years since I have wrote anything worth reading. Mainly because I lost my spark and my mode of writing. With the prospect of geting a new computer I have found the littlest glimmer of hope. Not going to lie, I have had this this little whisper of a plot swimming along the back of my head and I want to try it.

It'll be focused on two main people. Here's a brief, rough summary.

Meena's life truly begun when she reached an end. After suffering countless heartaches and a number of broken promises she left a note. A small note that would take weeks for someone to find. Because it would take weeks for someone to notice the quiet girl down the hall was... to quiet. When was the last time her curtains were open to reveal her chime collection? When was the last time anyone heard the soft jingle of her bracelet bouncing off the walls?

It's not that Meena was hated. She was just there. Another face you'd glance over at the mall. Most people, if they could remember name, would describe her company as pleasant. Meena just was and just like that she was not.

However, life has a funny way with trampling over any plans one might commit to. After taking her dive into the chilly waters from "Dreamer's Bridge" she heard a song.

Ash was nothing like Meena. He had watched her from the depths. Wishing to walk on two legs. Wanting to breath fresh air. So he devised a plan. He was going to lure her in.

Take her kiss and swap places. But when the time came and her presence on land was fading something happened. It ached when his song left his lips.

And when his lips touched hers it was as if his voice was being sucked out. A siren with no voice couldn't complete the ritual. He had only heard this in myths... in tales to warn the water-walkers of their dealings with land dwellers. For you never know who is who above the ocean.


So, like I said I need a little help with the title. Here are a few options:
Nautical Winds
Soundless Waves
Rusted From the Rain
Drowning Lullaby


Thank you for your help. I am still working out a few kinks in my planning and I can't wait to get started. I feel like it's time to jump back in the game. I should have never put my life on pause.
June 12th, 2016 at 08:31am