Blog Challenge Day Seven

Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality


This is what CafeAstrology.com says about Pisces:

Spinning lazy circles around her latest conquest, acquisition, or interest, the Piscean woman is a mysterious, sensual mermaid, her secrets kept secure behind inscrutable dark eyes. She has a vivid mind, and is romantic and spiritual. Like the rivers and seas this sign swims in, Piscean women have deep emotions and strong undertows in their personalities, so watch out for still waters – they often hide a passionate, sensitive nature.

Spiritual, curious, and gentle, the Pisces woman is a true dreamer. She puts a great deal of emphasis on the unseen in her life, whether it be her own intuition, her emotions, or the world of spirituality and religion. This is a woman who is always looking for – and finding – deeper meaning, from the grand scheme of life itself to her own social interactions. She absorbs the events around her, making connections that other people would never even see. She observes patterns in the feelings and actions of other people, and can be quite insightful as to what motivates them.

Pisces is the twelfth and final sign of the zodiac. Ruled by Neptune, the Pisces woman is very intuitive and spiritual. She is sensitive and caring and considers the needs of others. This imaginative and dreamy woman must determine how she will swim through life: with the flow or against it. Pisceans are kind to their friends – and strangers. At any gathering, the Pisces woman will either be the shy one in the corner who will listen to people’s problems or the outgoing greeter who warmly welcomes each individual. It all depends on her current mood!

The Pisces woman is a daydreamer and can quickly escape the harsh realities of life by slipping into a world where she can be whatever she desires, wherever she wants. Some may think she runs from her problems; others believe she’s simply found a creative way of handling them.

Pisces is ruled by dreamy Neptune, and her intuition runs deep. Like the stormy sea, her emotions are complex and changeable. Her challenge is to discern between essential truths of spirit and mere mirage.

Pisces and Friendships

Have you ever spoken to a Piscean girlfriend, only to have her blink confusedly at you when asked for her opinion on the topic at hand? Piscean women can sometimes seem to be floating off into their own private worlds, but they are also one of the most caring of friends you could ever have.

Ruled by Water, Piscean cups often runneth over and they have a surplus of empathy and emotion to share. A Piscean woman is extremely intuitive, often picking up on your moods before even you yourself have made head, gill, or fin of them. They seek comfort in shoals, and will always have a shoulder offered in support, or ice cream and cake on girls’ nights in for their friends.

A Pisces woman can sometimes be evasive and even avoidant. Do not take this personally! Pisces need time for themselves and often have trouble saying no. If she can get around having to say no, she probably will choose that route!


I agree with all of it 100%

I always liked being a Pisces, though sometimes I wish I was more outspoken and not as shy. But I think if I was anything but, I wouldn't get to write as much or get into things as much. I think being a Pisces is great.

I posted another chapter to my story Coffee! Go and read it if you like Norman Reedus...holy shit that rhymed! I could be a rapper. Okay, now I'm just rambling on because I need 100 of my own words. How is everyone coming along with their stories and what not? I've been having a hard time, I have no many ideas but to get those ideas down is so hard being a bunch of other stuff needs to happen before I even start writing those ideas. It's kind of stressful.
June 14th, 2016 at 09:59pm