Life updates||This week's H&H update.

Whenever I write a blog, it seems to be a life update.
Apologies to those who don't really care.

Just a quick one to update people of the status of this week's Headaches and Heartbeats update. It currently hasn't been started, and I don't know if it'll get done this week. I also have 3 co-writes to get updates in for but alas, those might not get done yet either.

My girlfriend was in hospital again Monday night for Gall Stone issues that the doctors just will not fucking sort out, the useless bunch of knobjockies. She was having bloods done, and I'm squeamish as Hell so I don't usually look, but for some reason I just watched for a few seconds too long and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor with nurses everywhere and my dad and girlfriend freaking out. Apparently I'd fainted and hit my head so hard on the floor that nurses down the hall in another room could hear it. Needless to say, I gave myself concussion and was kept in overnight so they could keep an eye on me. Definition of Dean Winchester right here!

Some of the side effects of this concussion include tiredness, exhaustion, grogginess, irritability, lack of concentration, brief memory loss of moments from that 24 hours, along with a killer headache and a feeling of nausea. Ew.

Needless to say, because of all this, I've been sleeping on and off since I got home to try and get over the worst of it and as a consequence, I haven't started any of my updates. I apologise to those who were waiting for updates this week, and I will try to get them done anyway, but I don't think I'll be able to concentrate long enough to do so, so I apologise for that!

I hope you'll all be patient and stick with me, moreso my co-write readers than my solo readers because very few people read the solo. But yeah. There's my excuses in case I don't get the update posted in time. Sorry again, I really hate missing updates. D;

As a sidenote, is anyone in the How To Train Your Dragon fandom? I finally watched the films and the shows for the first time about 3 weeks ago and I'm in love. I wish I'd watched them sooner. Toothless is the most precious thing and my God, puberty did wonders for Hiccup in Race to the Edge and HTTYD2. Like, I've always told myself I'd never have a crush on a cartoon but I literally cannot help it he's such an attractive cartoon like wow get away from me. <3

And thus concludes this update in the life of AJB. o-o
Until next time.

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

-AJB xo

Song of the day: I Won't Let Go - Rascal Flatts.
June 15th, 2016 at 11:47am