Pure Romance Parties

Before today I never knew what those were. I mean I know what swinger parties are. And I guess I really just never put much thought into it because... its not ever something I could see myself attending in my current state nor do I have any friends who are as... ahem open minded. See, I have no qualms with sleeping around or flaunting my sexuality. However I am lazy and just don't go out of my way to seek... such outlets. Now if they presented themselves at my door? Who knows. Id probably come up with some ridiculous excuse as to not do it.
Image


Just in case, and correct me if Im wrong. A pure romance party is one where certain toys are purchased and women learn how to... enjoy things for themselves so to speak. On the card I have it says Empower. Enrich. Explore. Which I liked. The girl was cute, too... anyway. I think its a great idea... most women are kinda just taugh that pleasing a male is end all and be all... and any of their sexual frustrations should be swept aside because... well... women talking about their own sex gratification? That's just vulgar and unladylike.

Anyway... how did I get this card?

I was at work. For those who don't know. I work at Lowe's in the hardware department. I get to play with screws, nuts, bolts, keys, ropes, chains, glass, and locks.

So there I am. Associating the sales floor. Admiring the beauty of the screws and praying to the good damn Gods that my phone doesn't ring for the umpteenth time. When a woman and her manfriend, idk their relation, walks up. I greet and ask if they need any assisance. A no and some thanks and Im back to stocking when the woman says, "by the way I love your shirt!"

I sort of dressed up. Idk why... but anyway. Its a black quarter sleeves with black sequins cascading down the front. I laugh and tell her about my admiration of all things sparkley. We chat about clothes for a bit and then her friend leaves so she turns around and goes. Looks back at me and waits. I was an wondering if she had a question and then she came back and held out a card.

She was all, "dont know why but... I am a hostess for Pure Romance Parties you know, one of those parties, and if you should ever need my services or want to find out how to host your own, let me know. K?"

Not gonna lie I was kinda dumbstruck and I couldn't help but laugh. Never in a million years did I think Id get an... offer like that on a sale's floor in Lowe's.

she wanted the V, I knows it. Jkjkjk
June 17th, 2016 at 11:11am