Heroes

Heroes is an amazing show that everyone should already be watching. It's about a bunch of people who discover they have amazing abilities. Nathan Petrelli: Flies, is running for Congressman and eventually president. Peter Petrelli: Absorbs other people's powers, is a nurse and is Nathan's little brother. Flies, telopathic, controls things with his mind, paints the future, turns invisible, is invincable, gives off radiation, bends time/space. He can do all that by the end of the episode, and while Hiro is in the future, he can also create/control fire. The daughter of the man he is taking care of is Simone. Her boyfriend is... Isaac Mendez: Paints the future, is a heroine addict. Hiro Nakamura: Bends time/space, is a computer geek, works in cubicle in Tokyo. Claire Bennett: Invincable, cheerleader, and daughter of Nathan Petrelli (she was adopted by Noah Bennett). Eden something: Can tell people to do something and they have to do it (accidently kills her stepmother), helps Mr. Bennett. Claire's real mom: Creates/controls fire, lives in trailer park. Matt something: Telopathic (reads thoughts), a cop. DL Hawkins: Can go through solid objects, husband to Nicole and father of Micha. Micha Hawkins: Talks to machines and makes them do what he wants, boy genius and son to DL and Nicole. Nicole/Jessica: Super strength, Nicole is sister to dead Jessica, and they can switch from person to person. They sell stripping videos on the internet. Top customer is Ando, Hiro's best friend. Mr. Linderman: Heals, big businessman, is pretty much evil. Something something: Really good memory, waitress/bus girl in diner, falls in love with Hiro. Sylar: Knows when something is out of place in a mechanism/person, watchmaker. He gets powers by killing other people with powers and eating their brain. By when he gets killed in the first season, he can control things with his mind, melts metal, can hear really good, really good memory, unknown things. Kills Dr. Saresh's dad. Dr. Saresh: Genetics proffessor, continues his father's work on finding people with special abilities.
October 15th, 2007 at 05:45pm