Depression/Suicide

So...I've been having a tough time lately.

Mental health has been in the tank.

I've spent a lot of time just kind of...in that "everything is pointless, I'm pointless, I'm not good for anything, fuck it" kind of mindset.

Had a pretty bad breakdown last night. Wrote a thing about it...sort if?

How to Talk Yourself Out of Suicide

I can't decide how I feel about it just yet. Maybe it's not particularly helpful. It was just a thing I realized last night. I was on my way out the door to I-didn't-even-know-where with the intention to make sure I wouldn't make it home, and then I didn't go, and...this is kind of why I guess.

Anyway, that's one of my writings for PuckerMob where I get paid by number of page views, so...feel free to share on social media, if you feel so inclined?

I'm in a weird place right now. Not sure how I feel about writing about it in a public place, but here we are.

Work was a clusterfuck today. And then I found out Anton Yelchin died. And I'm sore. And it's been a long day.

One of my best friends invited me to hang with him at his parents' lake house for a few days next month. That should be rad.

I feel weird today, Mibba.
June 19th, 2016 at 11:22pm