Random News

Yay, I made a new layout; like last week I think and I'm finally using it!

Okay, so my random starts now.

First off, I drove, yay; after ex amount of years. It's a long story and truthfully I hate driving. It's not that I think, it's not cool to have a car to drive. I do, I really do. It's just the other drivers, because they don't pay attain; today when I was channel flipping I came a cross the news and heard that there was 9 car accidents. I'm sure there was more then that, but like I said I was channel flipping. Now I will say I was using my phone, but I had it in my lap on the map app, so I could hear the directions and not look at my phone; both hands were on the wheal.

Okay second, I did not wish my dad happy father day. Why? Still not friends with him on facebook and we are still not talking. I did though, wish the dad's (expect one because knew he was busy) happy father day. One of them, I texted his wife, because I don't have his number and I have known them for years. I asked her to tell him, happy father day for me. She did and she said, that he knew I was going to wish him a happy father day. His daughter didn't call him or text him happy father day; but he knew I was going to say happy father day to him. I'm like an adopted daughter in some form for them (they are also the people, son that had a thing for me.)

Third: I'm really going to need to get my wisdom teeth taken out. One of them is laying side to side, pressing my teeth together more then they should, the other bottom one (well both of them are in the nerves) and the top one is hardly there, it's just a pain. (Three wisdom teeth yay.) The dentist said it would be best to put me under, because they are going to have to cut the two teeth out and brake at least that 90 degree tooth up to get it out.

Forth: I'm really trying to stay focused on my book. I swear I am! But it's hard to right now, so it might be pushed back by a bit. So like I said before, I'll keep you all in the loop with that.

Okay...I think that's about it....yep that's it.
June 20th, 2016 at 08:38am