Blog Challenge Day 1

I rarely ever blog, so I figured I'd take up the prompt I've see floating about here. I probably won't remember to do it everyday but I'll try. Also I can't sleep as usual so I'm trying occupy myself.

DAY ONE: Discuss Your Current Relationship

Weeee~
Well. I could talk about my fiancé all day long, but I'll try and make this somewhat short and sweet.

I met him at work. I'd been working there already for a couple weeks and it was just me and my supervisor and although we needed help I didn't expect anyone else to come along but one morning I walked into work (still mostly asleep, mind you) and hey! Look at that there's a new guy! I was really surprised initially but also relieved because I wasn't just stuck with Patrick all day. Heh. My being my normal self I didn't talk to him much at first, just listened to him talk and kind of gouged him from afar. Right off the bat he was a lot different than anyone esle I'd met before. He had all these fascinating stories and he's lived in Belize, and dropped everything and went to Alaksa because a movie inspired him, and he was actually from my hometown but he had just moved back here. Perfect timing, hm?

For some reason - I still have no idea why I invited him to Christmas dinner at my place, because Christmas was that Friday and he had nothing to do and for whatever reason he accepted. He then asked me if I wanted to get coffee (Because it was already apparent I was a caffeine addict, shh.) and we went on our first date the next day. We went on another a date the day after that (more coffee and a lovely walk where he found out I'd never had a boyfriend and then kissed me) and I was a bundle of anxious energy the entire time, I couldn't fucking sit still. He came over for Christmas dinner and ended up staying the weekend.

And the rest is history~ Well, not really. But we've been inseparable ever since and this Saturday is our six month anniversary and I couldn't be happier. He makes me so happy. He's incredible. He's the most fascinating, handsome, bewildering and funniest person I've met and will ever met. No one can compare to him. He has my heart, utterly. He has the most beautiful black curls and hazel eyes and ~freckles~ and I just *heart eyes* I fall for him over and over again throughout the day. I love him so god damn much, it's insane, I can't believe he's even real. I love him I love him I love I lovehim.
June 20th, 2016 at 09:40am