Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

A question: Does anyone else often feel that, in the middle of writing a story, you feel like this manuscript is the most boring, most horrible piece of work you've ever written?

Well, I'm feeling that way right now, with Fragility. It sucks. It seriously does. The reason I feel this way is probably because the last chapter that I posted and the current chapter that I'm writing are both, well, fillers.

I think fillers are essential for a good story because it keeps the flow going, maybe adds some more information that you neglected to add on during the previous chapters. HOWEVER. I feel like I totally suck at writing even fillers, lmao.

Another reason could be that the last two chapters are kinda boring; nothing really significant happened. Above that, I had to end the previously posted chapter in a dumb manner (I usually don't finish chapters in a sort of cliffhanger-y kinda way) and I believe that disrupted my flow for the next one.

Anyways, my next chapter is actually going to be interesting, I hope. I'm adding some historical significance and considering I've got most, if not all, of the next chapter written, the story will go on more smoothly. I'm actually really excited for the next few chapters! I've got almost all of them written and all I need to do is edit. (:

I should probably get to working on Pale's next chapter. Oops...

Anyways, hope you all are having a great day!! ♡
June 21st, 2016 at 01:43am