When It Rains, It Pours

In light of recent events, I have never known truer words.

I did go M.I.A. from Mibba for a month or so, however it was because I needed to really focus on school; I aced my finals and got a 4.0 semester for the first time since I've been in college, so it was worth it.
However a lot of really terrible things have been happening to me lately and I've been trying to stay positive but it's really hard sometimes.

I had to change majors because of an injury that doesn't allow me to dance anymore.
I couldn't graduate this semester any longer, since I have to change majors.
I got in a bad car accident that made my injury worse, and has effected my work now.
The next week, I was driving my mom's car to work and the tire blew out.
And the last final straw, I had my card stolen from me by a coworker and now I'm dealing with the police and going to court and really putting a strain on my work life.

So when it rains, it really does pour.

But I'm trying to soak up some summer sun and listen to some good tunes, and just push through until I find my happiness again.

"when all you gotta keep is strong, move along, move along, like I know you do"

Stay groovy, everyone. Look forward to writing soon.

-L
June 21st, 2016 at 03:43am