Calling All Music Lovers! - Comment Swap?

Be prepared, lovely people of Mibbaland, because dear Xia; and I are coming at you with a whole new beast.

Well, actually it's not new. Some of you may remember a story a few years back, called I Wanna Be Somebody, a story about a band on tour, that was EXTREMELY active. It even survived the great Mibba crash (with much screaming and crying on our part, we lost five chapters) but it ultimately was slowed down by school and life.

But we loved it too much to let it die, and we adore the characters. But rather than just continue it... We've decided to revamp it.

And now it's coming at you new and improved, with writing that's a million times better.

This beast has returned and it is ready to party.

It's ready to party hard and some feedback is most definitely welcome. This is definitely a story for anyone who loves humor, drama, and music. Definitely music, of any kind.

So, feel free to check it out, and let us know what you think! We'd love to hear from you!

This is just shameless self-promotion, but I'm also up for comment swaps. Only I will be doing them, though, so, that said, feel free to send me anything you'd like. I've been looking for some new things to read, so this will be fun. I should get back to you pretty quickly. My only rule is you comment first, if we make a swap.

Either way, enjoy the story, if you decide to check it out! We are super, super excited for this. It will be a blast for us, and you guys, too!

-Breanna
June 21st, 2016 at 07:33pm