"Piece in Our Time" Sequel

First off, here is the amazing movie poster for "Time Changes" that the wonderfully talented lost boy; made. You should definitely check out her shop!

Image

So, it's coming you guys. I am just waiting on the layout. After the layout is up, I'll be working on posting the first chapter. In this sequel some answers to your questions will be given. There will be more mush between Eva and Asmund, and probably (Knowing me and the writer I have become) more sex. More adventures, new people, and maybe even the return of Tiernen He might be getting his own spin off, in this sequel. I haven't fully decided yet.

This story, as with "Piece in Our Time" will be written one chapter at a time. So, if ever you have something you'd like to see next, let me know in any comments you leave. I'm always open to new ideas and I love hearing what my readers want. I write for you guys, as well as myself.

"Piece in Our Time" is my baby. It's the best I've ever written and probably will ever write. So, this sequel "Time Changes" will be it's baby brother. I hope you all enjoy it as much as you did "Piece in Our Time" I already have one subscriber, I'm really not sure how that happened. But, whatever!

I'm so excited!
June 23rd, 2016 at 12:01am