I Disappeared... Again

Does anyone else just seem to disappear for months at a time? I seem to do that all the time. It's ridiculous.

Sometimes it's life that gets in the way. Other times it's Netflix. Just Netflix.
My friends and I decided to watch Sons of Anarchy together. I had watched it three times before so I was more invested in my friends' reactions. They were absolutely hilarious by the way.
But once that ended, I then decided to watch Doctor Who all over again from the Ninth Doctor. Then I decided to binge watch Criminal Minds. Now I want to watch Prison Break again. Orange Is The New Black has their new season out. I need to catch up on Penny Dreadful. Will it ever end? Netflix and other shows why do you do this to me?

And then AND THEN! THIS MONTH! THIS MONTH OF JUNE! JUNE 12TH!
MY HOCKEY TEAM WON THE STANLEY CUP!
It feels like forever! I went to Game 5, watched the Penguins lose SPECTACULARLY with over 300,000 people at the Big Screen. Then I got to go to the Stanley Cup Parade (400,000 people showed up, wow!) which was absolutely amazing. I had to miss the parade in 2009 since I was graduating. But this was definitely a treat. Even if that massive amount of people messed with my anxiety so much that now I want to lock myself in my house for three months straight.

But anyway...

I mostly wanted this blog to be a whole "wow does everyone get busy and just disappear for long periods of time" blog but it turned into "I watched tv for a couple months". Life didn't even get in the way. I just watched a lot of tv and cried over sweaty, grown men lifting a trophy. I live a sad life. But I can still bring it back! I can redeem this blog! Maybe.

Does life ever get in the way of your writing? Do you disappear for long periods of time because of it?
Or are you like me and get sucked into the thousands of shows you feel the need to watch? I mean, I really want to watch Black Sails, so obviously let's add another few weeks on to my disappearance. And now I have a new job so that's exciting. Though will I ever return to mibba for more than a few weeks? Honestly, who knows!

I think I am just rambling now and I should stop. I hope you all are having wonderful lives, whether it is going out and about or sitting and watching Netflix for hours!

I'm hoping I can stay around long enough to finish Anamnesis and get more work done on my other stories! That's the plan! But I am also avoiding watching the Doctor Who episode The Angels Take Manhattan because I do not want that pain.

Do you guys ever avoid watching certain episodes of shows to avoid pain?
Are you lives wonderful? I hope they are!
If you guys are having hard times I do hope things will look up soon. I send you all good vibes.
June 23rd, 2016 at 02:32am