A Pain

I write way to much about him and I know we probably shouldn't be together but I don't know what to do and all the sighns point to him lying about stuff all the time it's obvious . I told myself if i see the sighns listen to them but I'm not . First sighn was when he left me for his ex second sighn was when he was talking to me and asking me to get back with him while he was with her third sighn was when he said he wanted me and that he left her the next sighn was when he started talking to his ex and telling her he wants her and now talking to other girls liking all there's stuff I just I can't . He looked me in the face and said nothing is going on . Just because I didn't answer him for 5 mins while I was underground in the train he sends her a perverted pic of a girl and calls her and was still talking to her while I got there . I don't know why I do these things I don't know why he came into my life was it to teach me a lesson was it to show me that no matter how damaged someone is or you that you can't fix it . I'm going crazy and I can't sleep he won't let me sleep . He won't tell me it's okay and he won't show me the love he used to show me why ask me back if he won't be that guy again . Why can't we just be normal and happy . He says he doesn't want to be like everyone else but is not being like everyone else it's being happy . It just doesn't make sense that he is still with me if he talks to others he says he isn't happy but how can he be when he lies and I catch him he likes to make it seem likes all my fault and it's not it really isn't and I need to know if it's still worth it. I have no friends and I wish I did but no one wants to be friends with someone who can't even help themselves .
June 24th, 2016 at 06:25pm