Blog Challenge Catch Up

I've been super lazy on here for the past couple of days. I'm just waiting on my layout for "Time Changes" so I can post it. I also haven't felt much like updating. Maybe tomorrow?

Image

Day 6: What is my zodiac sign? Does it fit me?

So, this website says that as an Aquarius my strengths are: Wit, Cleverness, Humanitarianism, Inventive and Originality. Now, I'm not really to sure. I'd like to think I'm clever and witty. But, I'm not sure about originality. Me, a humanitarian? I feel like that's a very specific word. I love animals and the earth and I would like to see them both last a long time, but I'm not a people person. Maybe I'm not understanding that word completely. Whatevs.

It says my weaknesses are: Stubborn(check), Unemotional (Most of the time), Sarcastic (Check), Rebellious (Sometimes), and Aloof (maybe?). So this list is relatively spot on.

I could go into greater detail. But, for the most part this is pretty much it. It describes me pretty well.

Day 7: What are your favorite childhood toys?

Barbie. I love playing with barbies, and if I could I probably still would.

Day 8: A moment I felt most satisfied with my life?

Probably, for a split moment, the day of my wedding. That day, for me was so stress free. It was so anxiety and depression free. I loved it, and I would relive that day over and over again. It was just fun and happy and everyone else did all the worrying for me. I loved it. I also got to marry the love of my life.

Super cheesy, I know.

So, I should be all caught up now. I hope everyone has a great night/day.
June 27th, 2016 at 05:33am