Writer's Block

For the past year I have been struggling with writer's block.
It made me feel like a giant piece of myself was missing, like my life was a dull and somewhat pointless existence.
My writing may not be the best, but it's the passion that keeps me smiling.
The thought that someone could read my writing, to take a step into one of the many worlds I have swirling around in my mind makes me giddy with excitement.
Now, as I slowly, very very slowly, break my way through that wall that has been holding me back, I find myself yet again craving that connection with my fellow people.
In that span of nothing, I went through an intense moment of self hate. I went through my things and deleted works of writing I had previously loved and cherished, and also rid myself of my writing accounts.
Including my mibba.
As time has passed and my endurance has finally allowed me to continue to be the person I was always meant to be, I leave Rain, a name I once called myself, in the past and continue on as me. Kimmie.
I felt such a need to hide who I was before because I hated my writing, but now, I accept my imperfect writing. I accept that things will never be perfect for me, and I'm okay with that.
If my life were perfect, I would be terribly bored.
June 27th, 2016 at 10:08pm