Sequels and Secrets

So, Daughter of the Frozen Flame went live today - well, live with a prologue to tease everyone at least. I've been blocking out a lot of what comes next, and all I know for sure is that this will be longer than The Poison Prince. Who knows what the third part will end up like....

There have been moments when I've teared up, hated myself, loved each character in turn, scribbled a thousand useless words or more in the name of myth building, and more...but it's all coming together ready to go, and I'm so attached to this plotline and what I'm about to throw at this bunch of heroes and villains that I'm giddy as can be! I've got a few things to share with you all as the weeks go by and the story unfolds. Little things that I couldn't use during The Poison Prince because of spoilers, or because characters hadn't been developed enough to share these things outside of my head.
A few answers to personal questions, some playlists of music that help shape each one (I love these for character-centric chapters! Make me gooey inside), and a few other secret things that I have locked in a folder.

They'll all be up on my tumblr sporadically over the coming weeks; starting with a heartbreaking answer from Julius that opens the door to his backstory, and his life. That will (very) soon be followed by the playlist for Prince Taiden, which follows a very fun format I found!

I hope you enjoy. They were super awesome to help deepen the characters, the plot, and to really pack the emotion into some of the scribbled out scenes I already have spread across three different notebooks!

Find them here - - - > http://grimalkimgrins.tumblr.com/
June 28th, 2016 at 07:55pm