Posers

Hi, don't kill me for this.

Posers? We al hate 'em, nothing personal you guys, it not that we don't like you, it that so many kids are like "I'm so emo cause I'm sad that my bf just dumped me" or the one that gets me most is that these little twit teenies are all 'in love' with fucking 'Gee' Way. I'm no better but do you know why I like him? Because we are the same in ways I can't explain, and that we will be touring together soon. Not cause he is 'soooo smexi', because he's a good guy, decent, funny, and likes grapefruit, okay? But that's only half of my point. We don't lable ourselves. We are labled by who we hang out with and what we practice. I take a stand for the under dogs, listen to metal, punk, emo rock, and a little bit of cold hard Black Metal, I wear the stuff I do and write music, play some guitar and like I said, will be toring in the future with the people in my band. There for if I were in scholl, I woul be labled something like 'punk' (which I wouldn't mind) or 'emo' or whatever sick melodramatic brat decides that I am. But we should be labled by who we are, what are our intrests, and what we want to be, not because you consider us 'freaks'.

xoxo cat
October 16th, 2007 at 02:58am