Minus the Bear and Myspace Memories

So I have a tendency to night blog. Currently, my daughter is refusing to fall asleep and is kicking me while I try to stay awake and alert so I can get some homework done when she finally does pass out. Oh the mommy life.

Well anyway, so in my attempt to stay awake, I decided to try and access my old myspace account which is impossible since I forgot the email and password for it. Well, I filled out a form that will allow me to request a change in email and password which will be so cool if they really do allow me to. The main reason I want access is so I can see my sister's videos. She passed away in 2010 and the only videos we have of her and her voice are all on Myspace. Hopefully, this works.

I was able to sort of see my old profile, I think it's actually set to private but I could see my playlist on there. Oh my God, do you all remember the playlists? I don't know about y'all but with my friends and I, we were a little too serious about our playlists. They defined our week, or month depending. It's so funny to look at all of my 16 year old angsty songs but the coolest part is I rediscovered my absolute adoration of Minus the Bear. If I remember correctly, that's supposed to be like one word.

Have you ever heard of them? It's a weird sound haha.

I love them so much because I met one of my closest High School friends through them. I was listening to a song on my ipod and this guy Ricky was all "Is that Pachuca Sunrise?" Like heck yes it is boii. Anyway, I haven't spoken to him in years, I don't even know if he has a Facebook but man, I now have old music playing in the background and it makes me happy.
July 1st, 2016 at 08:59am