Babies Grow Incredibly Fast

There's a very big chance that I am pregnant. I have a very trustworthy period. I bleed, cramp, and get major headaches the entire seven days and there has never been an exception to that. I'm not talking normal bleeding, like it's so bad, they put me on birth control just to lessen the flow when I was in elementary school. You read that right. elementary school. I started at 8 years old which is crazy. Anyway, my point is that my period is never anything less.

Last month, I had a five day period and I was a little confused but I chocked it up to stress from being in school, looking for a job, and caring full time for my daughter. Well, in rolls this month's period which was right on time last Friday but get this, it ended Saturday afternoon. I bled for a day and a half. I took a test a few days ago and it was negative but my mom said since it was still technically time for me to be bleeding, I might have taken it too early. My sister is going to buy me another one because she says she feels it in her bones that I am pregnant.

I'm actually really excited. I know people think it's irresponsible to have your children when you are young and still in school and trust me, I thought the same way until I ended up pregnant. We are actually really well off and working our way towards getting our own home soon so I don't feel like my daughter is affected.

She's just so lonely and I want to give her a sibling. She absolutely loves her baby cousins, she has a 9 month old cousin and a 4 month old cousin and she helps feed them and plays with them. With the 4 month old, if she's crying, my daughter will run and get her a blanket and cover her little feet and then pat her legs and say, "baby." It's super cute. I hate leaving her cousin's house because you can tell that she is very lonely when we come home and even if I play with her, she's not as excited as when she's with them.

She's getting so big already and that's another reason I want another already. I want my children close in age. The biggest age difference between my sister and I was with me and my oldest sister which was 5 years. My babies will be almost 2 and a half years apart which is enough space in my opinion. I have a strong bond with all of my sisters so I know that boy or girl, my daughter will love her sibling just as much as I love mine.

I'll be doing a blood test later on this week to make sure for real because if I'm not pregnant, it could either be a hormornal imbalance or ovarian cancer. Thanks for that tidbit Google.

Yesterday was Throwback Thursday and participated because it's been a full year since my daughter's six month photo shoot and I'm dying on the inside.

Image

Look at those little rolls and that itty bit of hair! I love her so much and she was just such a cute little baby! My sister is equally, if not more obsessed. She is always saying how she hopes that Iliana (her 4 month old) has skin like Mickenzie's or hair like Mickenzies or she hopes she's wild like Mickenzie, it's so funny because my sister hates other people's kids haha. But I posted that picture and then I looked at her newer pictures and I just cried, like she has a toddler body now and her baby face is already starting to fade and I'm not ready.

Image

By the way, if any of you are pregnant or have baby girls, shop on ebay and amazon for super cute and cheap baby clothes. They take like a month to come in but they are super cute. I got her dream catcher dress from amazon. BUT JUST LOOK AT HOW BIG SHE IS NOW!

The doctor said she actually hasn't grown that much since birth. She was 19 inches and now she is 29 inches and she was 7 pounds 10 ounces and she's barely 22 pounds now. She's literally the size of her nine month old cousin hahaha.
July 1st, 2016 at 05:22pm