I'm Going to Write About a Prostitute

Well, technically she is a former prostitute who only did it a few times. I've finally had a story idea that I want to write so I'm like super duper excited. Want to hear about it? Obviously you do because you clicked on my blog. Yay!

So there's this young woman named Florencia Guzman. She's young, she's beautiful, and word on the street is, she made a lucky guess in the stock market and brought a mere $10,000 up to a staggering $16,000,000! This newly rich young woman is a college graduate who majored in business and has many tricks up her sleeves.

Soon after, her good fortune leads her to rich friends who lead her to rich parties where she meets Dominic Carpenter. The two have instant chemistry which leads to a whirlwind romance. It isn't until she is invited to a family gathering tha Florencia sees the trouble her secretive past has dug up.

Dominic's father is John Williams, a very rich architect and the man who gave Florencia her first $10,000 for her virginity.

Boom! I'm so excited. So anyway, I've already posted the prologue and I can't wait to work on the first chapter but I totally have History homework that I need to do before Monday so I can' work on much tonight, I'll probably be working on it tomorrow after I've finished my homework and my devil child has fallen asleep.

Here's the link if you'd like to check it out!

God Save the Queen
July 3rd, 2016 at 08:30am