The Graphics Shop Section Is Wicked!

Like, seriously. Props to you guys! There's some mad talent out here. The prettiness of it all makes me want to open my own, but idk, I'll probably settle with giving a shoutout to you rad beauties! I divided things into categories. That way, if anybody is in need of particular services, their life will be easier thanks to this, hahah. LET'S GET TO IT!

best variety: Evy's Graphic Shop. She does everything. From mood boards to headers, this is your gal to get a hold of if you want something unique and not commonly done around here!

best aesthetics: Ella's Graphic Boutique. I nominate you queen, okay? I've never made use of aesthetics myself, but just by looking at the examples found in her boutique, I cannot help but imagine a myriad of possible plots and characters and quotes. *swoons*

best layouts: This was a real tough one to pick seeing as most graphic shops cater for layout needs, but I've managed to narrow it down to four picks!

Raveena's Layout Emporium. I love how minimal and super effective her layouts are.

Skywalkers.'s graphics shop. DUDE. GET OUTTA HERE! Keep on being wickedly creative with your shop, it does wonders!

Sam's Superstore. Love, love, love, love. Simple, cute ass layouts that gets anybody excited to begin writing a story with that kind of layout! (Also signatures!).

El's Graphics Shop.Too beautiful, that's all I gotta say. The perfect combination of sophistication and edge!

best banners: Calli's Mess of A Shop. I love banners. And I will never not fall in love with yours! They're just so goddamn gorgeous, I cannot even find the words to describe it. I so look up to you, hahah.

honorable mentions: A Swell Store {Layouts of all kinds!} + Lizz's Layout Shop {Layouts, signatures and titles!}

Note: the shops mentioned above are the ones who are currently somewhat active.
July 4th, 2016 at 04:03am