Shameless (Again)

I said I was through with Shameless a few months ago, I think, but I've had a lot of down time and instead of finishing my AP chem summer work, I've decided to watch Shamless again. I watched season 3 and 4, and they were much more interesting than season 1 and 2.

There was more of Mickey (who I loved from the beginning), so that was a big bonus. I like to actually see him on screen and not in jail. His relationship with Ian will also always be really interesting to me, even if by now I know that, surprise, he goes to jail for like a decade by season 6. So I'm preparing myself for that heartbreak.

At the end of season 4, I threw up in my mouth at the sight of Steve/Jimmy whatever. I was so happy when he left, I was hoping the Portuguese cartel lord drowned him in the lake. I never liked Steve.

Speaking of, I watched a bit of the U.K. version of Shameless, which I didn't like. It wasn't very interesting, the first two episodes were identical to the U.S. version (which wouldn't be the original version's fault), and they were the only ones that interested me. But I did like Jimmy in that version, who was still a little creepy in that version, but much more charming.

Anyway, that's the second part of my Shameless vent. I'll probably write another blog about it because I'm infatuated with that show and I don't know anyone else who watches it.

So, until after season 6 I guess.
July 4th, 2016 at 05:17am