Rate My Sex Scene

So like, I'm super obsessed with my new story that I started yesterday and now it's already going onto chapter four and so much as happened in it in such a short time period because I don't want this to be a long story. Well anyway, I wrote a sex scene for it and I honestly don't believe that I'm very good with sex scenes. I feel like I used 'vagina' too often but like what else should I call it other than p*ssy? This is why I never roll play over texts or anything I'm so awkward.

Speaking of awkward, I had the absolute most awkward thing happen once while my fiance and I were having sex. He was getting into it and he likes me to tell him that I like his d*ck, so I attempted to ask if he liked my p*ssy. Of course, because I am such a fail at life, I asked if he liked my d* and I lost it. I rolled onto the bed laughing so loud and killed the mood instantly with my horrible horrible attempt at dirty talk and he has learned his lesson and doesn't ask me to try now.

Yeah, back to the point of this blog. I want someone to just take a look at my sex scene, like you don't even have to read my story, just the sex scene, and tell me how to improve. This site to me is about improving my writing technique and I want advice. If you are interested in helping a fellow writer out, the link to the story is below.

God Save the Queen

Also, I've decided that even though I'm heavily overweight, my body is a weak and fragile little sh*t. Like I've been lifting weights recently because I hate cardio and avoid it to the best of my abilities and I'd rather lift. Well, I did this move with my fiance's cousin where we get down on all fours and put weights behind our knees and I stupidly put a 10ibs weight behind mine and now the entire back of my leg is purple and bruised and it hurts to touch it.

I probably shouldn't even be working out this hard until I for sure know I'm not pregnant. I had a one and a half day period this month and my fiance and I have a lot of unprotected sex so I mean, it's very likely but when I took a test a couple of days after my one day period, it was negative so I don't know, I'm sort of just waiting on the next one to show up which isn't supposed to happen until the end of July so yay for the long weight.

Speaking of protection, has anyone gotten an IUD? I had it. I got it inserted right after I gave birth because I was like h*ll to the yes, a birth control I don't have to continually take or pay to have inserted in me! Well hahaha jokes on me, that thing started hurting so bad around the one year mark, we couldn't even have sex because the string attached to it was poking my fiance and literally cutting him and it was too unsanitary. One night I got fed up and emotional and squatted on the floor and pulled it out. The thing was already coming out so I didn't have to even reach very far to get it. I cried the whole night because my fiance didn't want me to ever take it out because we still have so much to work towards right now but when I told him in the morning he just literally did not care at all. Like he makes me feel like a drama queen haha. Anyway, I don't recommend an IUD and I don't recommend the one that goes in your arm because I was a product of that one haha yeah that was almost 23 years ago but still.
July 4th, 2016 at 09:02am