Happy Fourth of July

I was going to celebrate this lovely holiday by turning in my essay that is due at midnight which I was done with yesterday but too lazy to log in to turn in. Alas, blackboard, our online course place thing, is down and I don't know when it will be up because it's a freaking holiday and I'm very annoyed.

I'm totally unprepared for today, like I don't have a Fourth of July outfit for myself or my daughter and I was going to hang out with my side of the family today but they just got back from Oklahoma which is a 12 hour drive so I don't think they are up for much fun tonight. I want an american cookout though. I want hot dogs and burgers grilled by a pool party but I live with hispanics who barbeque chicken and fajita and we have no pool which makes for a sad day.

I mean, I love me some fajita but like, we've been over at my mother-in-law's house for barbeque every single day for two weeks and I'm officially over it. It makes my fiance happy though so I guess whatever, one more day can't hurt.

It's like, I kind of want to force myself to be social and I kind of want to curl up in a ball in my room and not move for 12 days today. If that even makes sense.
July 4th, 2016 at 07:07pm