New Tumblr | Leave Me Your URLs!

Okay y'all. I can't believe I'm writing this, but

I deleted my 1D blog.

*crowd boos*

I know.

But it's been sitting there vacant since December. I haven't reblogged anything in 7 months. And I'm just not into 1D as much as I was before, y'know? And I know they said they'd come back, but like. C'mon. Who knows if they will or won't.

So the obvious solution to this was to create another fandom blog!!!!!! Obviously.

This one is for Harry Potter.

I can explain.

I started reading Harry Potter when I was 6 years old, and I finished the entire series when I was 10. I've been in that fandom for a HELLA long time, y'all. And Harry Potter is just something that has always meant a lot to me, and I see these blogs on Tumblr that are dedicated to him and they just look like they're having fun, so. I joined.

It's not 100% HP, though. I have some Supernatural stuff on there already, and maybe once in a while I'll reblog some good ol' 1D. But it's time to move on and whatever.

So follow me!!!! Here is my URL:

softmoony.tumblr.com

And yes, that is a reference to how soft and beautiful Remus Lupin is.

Since I just made it about an hour ago, there's not a lot of posts and my navigation link doesn't exist because there's nothing to navigate through. But I like it.

I'm only following about 35 people so if you leave me your URLs/follow me I'll follow you back!

Anyways, that's all I have to say. Have a good day/night. Happy 4th to all my fellow Americans!!!!!! Can't believe America's been around for 2016 years. Crazy.
July 5th, 2016 at 04:58am