Summer

Brothers/Sisters has 11 subscribers. That's, like, a record for me. So is the whole 31k, I usually abandon stories at 20k. Yay.

Has anyone read The Raven Cycle series? I just finished The Raven King last week and I'm still not over it. The series got progressively better, in my opinion. The last book is the best. And now it's over.

I also started painting with oils.

Image

YEAH. It's not finished, obviously.

This is the first summer in like ten years where I haven't been mind-numbingly depressed! YEEEAH. It feels wild and hysterical, but this is what non-depressed people feel like??? Amazing. I could've gotten straight A's in high school feeling like this. OH! Speaking of!

As far as I know, I've got an A in that government class I'm taking, which ends on the 6th. It was the last credit I needed for my Associate's in Science! And my grandmother just finished the last credit she needs for her Associate's in Arts! So, in the fall, we'll be graduating together. She got her Associate's in Science when she turned 70, and she went back for the other degree.

And I'll be off to engineering school this fall, majoring in civil engineering. I want to transfer out as soon as possible, because I really do not like my school. But I'll try it for a semester or a year.

I can't think of any other relevant updates. I'm going to go write. Maybe register for that painting class or Piano II or some shit that'll keep me happy for the rest of the summer.

Image
July 5th, 2016 at 05:23am